November 2016 Calendar (free printable with background color; without background color)
As November is upon us, I have begun thinking about the busy month ahead: My younger brother is moving from South Dakota to Nevada this week, and will be bunking up with my husband and I; Daylight Savings Time ends at 2:00 AM this upcoming Sunday, November 6, marking the date and time that our clocks “fall back” one hour (and the sun sets an hour earlier); Thanksgiving is Thursday, November 24; the second busiest shopping day of the year is Friday, November 25 (that was not a typo; Black Friday is no longer the busiest shopping day of the year); and Cyber Monday is Monday, November 28 (my personal favorite shopping day). Not to mention, my husband and I have a myriad of mini-trips sprinkled throughout the month (Indianapolis and San Diego, twice).
With the above said, my editorial calendar is also filling up (lucky you!). What can you look forward to on The Collocater this upcoming November? Thanksgiving menu planning and guides for gifting, amongst other musings!
As my calendar is becoming more and more organized, The Collocater blog itself was feeling less and less organized (Oh, the irony!). Thus, the blog underwent a makeover.
Now, all blog posts can be accessed via the Homepage, in four different locations:
- The Primary Navigation Menu: Would you like to read posts, by category? Click on “LIFESTYLE”, “STYLE”, or “BEAUTY”. Searching for something more specific? Hover over “LIFESTYLE”, “STYLE”, and “BEAUTY” for drop-down menus.
- The Homepage: Caught up on all previous posts, and want to skip to the most recent? The most recent post is featured on the Homepage, below the featured image. Click on the excerpt (text) to read more.
- The Homepage: Other recent posts are located directly below the most recent post. This section is blanketed by a dusty pink background; you can’t miss it! Click on the title, image, or excerpt to read more.
- The Footer: View all previous posts (“Archives”), by month and year. Click on the month/year (for example, “October 2016”) to view all posts that occurred within that month/year.
A more organized shopping experience:
- The Primary Navigation Menu: Hover over “SHOP” to shop “BY CATEGORY”, “BY POST”, “BY ROOM”, or “BY BRAND/DESIGNER”; hover over these menu options for drop-down menus. Stick around to buy everything you’ll need and want this upcoming holiday season!
- The Homepage: Shop the “FEATURED ITEM”, located on the Homepage, below “RECENT POSTS” and above the Footer.
Learn more about The Collocater, contact me, or subscribe to the newsletter:
- The Primary Navigation Menu: Hover over “ABOUT” to view “THE COLLOCATER”, “CONTACT”, and “SUBSCRIBE” pages. While you’re there, drop me a line, or subscribe to The Collocater’s newsletter to receive new post notifications, product updates, and sale alerts.
Search the site:
- The Footer: Still can’t find what you’re looking for? Search the site via the search bar, located in the Footer (the Footer is visible regardless of where you are on the site).
All that legal stuff:
Last, but certainly not least, follow along via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, or E-Mail:
- The Homepage: View my latest Instagram photos or subscribe to the blog, on the Homepage, below “RECENT POSTS” and above the Footer.
- The Footer: Go directly to my profile(s) by clicking on the social icons, below “SOCIAL”.
Like the new site? As always, thanks for following along!